Browsing all articles in Truth Be Told

0

Jacked Up Corporations

Jacked Up Corporations

Ross You can get some good cheap stuff shopping at Ross… if you can find it. It’s seriously better shopping at a second hand store than shopping at the mesh of crap that is Ross. Try finding anything worthwhile in this giant haystack of a store is like finding gold. Then you realize that its [...]

Continue reading...

0

Filthy McNasty

Filthy McNasty

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger right? I’m not some freak that uses paper towels to open doors or wears mask to keep germs away, but I was thinking about this and we do some nasty shit and don’t even know it. Money Everyone uses money. You use it to pay for your chai [...]

Continue reading...

0

Female Fairytale Syndrome

Female Fairytale Syndrome

Female fairytale syndrome or FFS is when human females romanticize about getting swept off their feet by an absolutely perfect fucking guy and denying any normal, willing, and disease free dudes a chance to even get a sniff. FFS is present in 95% of women. The remaining 5% feature a lot of whores, sluts, porn [...]

Continue reading...